Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I was in a car accident where the cradle and frame were

Customer Question
I was in a...

I was in a car accident where the cradle and frame were pushed from left to right on the passenger side from the back tire to the front hub cap where a chip was left and all four axles were replaced because they were broken. A regular alignment was not completed from the Honda service. The dealership had to send the vehicle to the Collision Center (body shop) readjust the frame and recalibrate the suspension. And, the insurance company pushed the body work to be completed first. Is this what you consider a low impact case?

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Like what?

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Chrysler
2/24/2016
Chrysler Mechanic: sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

I see that you were in an accident where some body work and frame straightening was done.

What year and model is the vehicle?

What specific concerns did you have, or have you gotten the vehicle back with issues?