Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Do you have to go to Chrysler to clear codes u0100 u0101…

Customer Question
Do you have to...

Do you have to go to Chrysler to clear codes u0100 u0101 u140e c2202 my reader cancels command to erase

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Jeep. The Jeep Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

I pulled fuser 28 and replaced it in 26 because vehicle would not start after replacing plug wires for misfire problem

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?

I hope

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Jeep Mechanic should know about your Jeep?

When i took fuse and put in slot 26 it started thinking i installed it wrong today i check and these codes appear for the first time

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Chrysler
2/23/2016
Chrysler Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

You can clear all fault codes by disconnecting both battery cables and touching them together for a few seconds. Once you have dose so reconnect the battery. If after doing so and the code and or codes return then that means the computer is still seeing a fault and the code and or codes would need to be addressed from there.

thanks

Your very welcome and thank you as well. Please take a moment to rate my service so I can get credit for my time, the question remains open for follow up even after doing so, all you need to do is return to this question if need be.

Thank you again.