Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Right rear turn signal inop but 4-way works right side

Customer Question
Right rear turn signal...

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Chrysler. The Chrysler Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

All lights work except right rear turn. but will flash on 4-way. brake lights,left turn,tail ,work, just no right turn . i changed bulb. mechanic big trucks 30 years always had books do these have seperate circuit and maybe combo fuse/flasher

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?

Yes BUT NEED SOME ASSISTANCE

Mechanic's Assistant: Great! What have you tried so far?

Changed bulb (single filament), turned on 4-ways right rear in-op fronts and left rear flashing. ground to socxket must be good bulb lights soo need to look for circuit and/or fuse assistance is for location and if looking for combo fuse/flasher or what

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else the Chrysler Mechanic should be aware of about your Chrysler?

Grandson purchased on lean sale. car not bad looking however i noticed right door has been changed may have problem in wiring there i just don"t want to tear into this without some insight on location of wiring and what type fuses and flashers

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Chrysler
2/22/2016
Chrysler Mechanic: sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

It sounds as if you may have an incorrect bulb in place. Most vehicles will use the same bulb for both park and turn functions, in which case it will be a dual filament bulb.

What is the year, make and model of the vehicle?