Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

How n\do i get to my power window swith 2006 crossfire

Customer Question
How n\do i get...

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Chrysler. The Chrysler Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

I need to replace power window switch

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Great! What have you tried so far?

Nothing

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Chrysler
2/22/2016
Chrysler Mechanic: sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

It only takes a few minutes to replace the window switches.

Using a trim stick or similar prying tool such as a screwdriver you'll first remove the chrome trim ring around the shifter. Get under it with the tool and work your way around it popping it straight up.

Then the shifter bezel is removed the the same way.

Once the bezel is popped up then you can unplug the switches, flip the bezel over and pop the switches out of the bezel to replace them.