sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master & Advanced level certified, Chrysler Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist
9825021

How n\do i get to my power window swith 2006 crossfire

Customer Question

how n\do i get to my power window swith 2006 crossfire
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Chrysler. The Chrysler Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: i need to replace power window switch
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: nothing
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Chrysler Mechanic should know about your Chrysler?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

It only takes a few minutes to replace the window switches.

Using a trim stick or similar prying tool such as a screwdriver you'll first remove the chrome trim ring around the shifter. Get under it with the tool and work your way around it popping it straight up.

Then the shifter bezel is removed the the same way.

Once the bezel is popped up then you can unplug the switches, flip the bezel over and pop the switches out of the bezel to replace them.