Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My compressor not coming on and I put freon in it, still no…

Customer Question
My compressor not coming on...
My compressor not coming on and I put freon in it , still no working
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Chrysler
2/20/2016
Chrysler Mechanic: roybelding, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
roybelding
roybelding, ASE Certified Technician

good morning my name is ***** ***** I will assist

was the ac working prior to you charging it???

was any work done???

I can attach a wiring diagram for you to review. there are several switches in the system that need to be checked

Roy

My AC only come on if I use paper clip to the fuse box and if I put a regular in it , it's do nothing,do this mean the turn on switch in side car bad

no, you just directed direct current to the compressore. there are a lot of checks needed starting with freon. thats why we need to know if you have proper amount of freon

Roy