Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I am wondering what would cause my buddy's car to almost…

Customer Question
I am wondering what would...
I am wondering what would cause my buddy's car to almost stall after fixing some ignition issues aND finally gettingot the car started it seems like it idles fine but when you hit thenter gas and let off the peddle the car almost stalls then I press the peddle to keep the car running and slowly release it and the car goes back to idle without stalling
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Chrysler
Also the car was hard to get started to begin with
2/19/2016
Chrysler Mechanic: cloe0626, Auto Mechanic replied 2 years ago
cloe0626
cloe0626, Auto Mechanic

sounds like the throttle positioning sensor

Is there anything else that will cause this issue

a vacuum leak would also cause the issue but you would have a rough idle could also be one of the plugs isnt getting spark