Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 2001 town and country when i put it in gear it

Customer Question
won't go till i wait...
i have a 2001 town and country when i put it in gear it won't go till i wait for it to catch up then it runs fine .someone changed the cluster panel thinking that was it but didn't work.and i wonder if theres is a recall on it .it has 176000 miles on it with no previous problems
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Chrysler
2/18/2016
Chrysler Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 2 years ago
Pete, Technician

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Are you saying it will shift into gear like drive or reverse but the vehicle will not engage to move for a short period of time?Does it feel like it is in neutral when this occurs?

Let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete.