Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.
7276279

My name is ***** ***** sent have a 2007 Chrysler pacifica

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** sent have a 2007 Chrysler pacifica and the oil light come and the trackin light come on and the truck slows down and the wheel gt hard to turns but I cut it off and start it back up it go away but it comes back what do that mean
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have a 2007 Chrysler Pacifica and the oil light and the trackin light come on and the truck slows down and the wheel gt hard to turns but when I cut it off and start it back the signs go away but it comes on again what do that means
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Chrysler Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $16 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Any time the warning lights you have mentioned come on that usually means the computer system is seeing a systems fault and when this happens the computer should detect a system fault and set and store a fault code and or codes. In order to determine the cause, the first thing you are going to need to do is to have the computer system scanned and that fault code and or codes retrieved. If you can get this done and post back with the results I will advise you from there.