Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

I have codes P0135 (B1 S1)heater circuit, P0136 Oxygen

Customer Question

I have codes P0135 (B1 S1)heater circuit, P0136 Oxygen sensor circuit fault, post catalyst, and P0141 oxygen sensor fault, right side, post catalyst. I replaced sensor bank1 sensor1 and I just don't know what to do or test to figure out the problem. The check engine light is on and it wont pass emissions at DMV. what to do?????
JA: It's good that it's giving you information about the problem. The Chrysler Mechanic will know what to do. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes. Just need some pointers.
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: replaced 2 sensors, looked for broken wirers. tried to find the ground for sensor but didn't. I think there may be a exhaust leak but not sure
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Chrysler Mechanic should know about your Chrysler?
Customer: I bought the car form a family member about a month ago. Before that it was sitting for 2 years
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  tracer5 replied 1 year ago.

Hello, year?Model? engine?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
2005, Chrysler Sebring Coupe 3.0 V6
Expert:  tracer5 replied 1 year ago.

Thanks, ***** ***** 2 sensors did you change? locations?