Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2007 Chrysler Pacifica. I have replaced all three speed

Customer Question
sensors still shows code p0501...
2007 Chrysler Pacifica. I have replaced all three speed sensors still shows code p0501. speed sensor"A" ?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Chrysler
2/17/2016
Chrysler Mechanic: Jeromy Madison,
 replied 2 years ago
Jeromy Madison

Hello, which speed sensors have you replaced?

The in and out on transmission. also replaced a third one on transmission.
Chrysler Mechanic: Jeromy Madison,
 replied 2 years ago

That code does not necessarily mean that the sensor is out. I may be an issue with the pcm.

My speedometer is not working and the check engine light is on
Chrysler Mechanic: Jeromy Madison,
 replied 2 years ago

Ok, the speedometer would point to the sensor.

Is p0501 the only code you have?

Chrysler Mechanic: Jeromy Madison,
 replied 2 years ago

If you replaced the sensor and it is good you must have a broken wire somewhere.

How can i test the wiring ?? My speed o meter did not work before i replaced the sensor
Chrysler Mechanic: Chris, Technician replied 2 years ago
Chris
Chris, Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will try and help. Is the ABS light on wile driving?

Chris

Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Aftermarket & Factory Electronics