Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2007 town and country cranks and 't start put the computer…

Customer Question
2007 town and country cranks...
2007 town and country cranks and don't start put the computer and no codes
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Chrysler
2/17/2016
Chrysler Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The code P0420 is a catalytic converter below efficiency code (bank 1) usually set due to a failing converter but normally will not cause a no start condition. In order for the engine to start and run you need good spark to the spark plugs, injector pulse and proper fuel pressure. If you can check each one of these and see which one you are lacking I will try and help you determine the cause.