Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Replaced 02s sensor on 2005 pasifica now she says engine…

Customer Question
replaced 02s sensor on 2005...
replaced 02s sensor on 2005 pasifica now she says engine revvs up when starting and runs rough
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Chrysler
2/13/2016
Chrysler Mechanic: john -aka eauto, The Car Guy replied 2 years ago
john -aka eauto
john -aka eauto, The Car Guy

is the engine light still on?

Car ran fine before changing sensor

was anything removed to access the sensors?

No it was simply to replace

did you use direct fit or universal sensors? is the engine light currently on?

It was just like the one I took out yes light is still on my first answer

what is the diagnostic trouble code can you tell me the code #s

P0038

and did you change the left or the right upstream?

I changed the one closest to engine not the one back by muffler

driver side or passenger side

there are 2 upper ones

Pass side

ok do you have a scan tool or did the auto parts store scan it for you?

No

and you double checked that you did not interfere with anything else? will it make it to the parts store to scan it again?

sorry had to leave go get car what is the scan tool for

to see if any other codes are present..if its running that bad there should be a code

Alright have too take to parts store

let me know

Ok will thanks

great