How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Category: Chrysler
Satisfied Customers: 518
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
Type Your Chrysler Question Here...
Don 'Mo Lurch' is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

The lights gear shifter not working took shifter off there

Customer Question

the lights for the gear shifter not working took shifter off there was no lights or el inverter how do i wire one in
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

You would like to wire up interior lights to your shifter console I get but what is "el inverter"?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it is a little box that change power from ac to dc it has two wires coming in and two going out one end has a plug tat plugs into wireing haress but my does not have the harness r lights just red dots beside te shifter
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 1 year ago.

SO your wanting to install a power inverter so you can plug things up inside your car?

You said it changes AC to DC. Your car is DC and plugs in your whom are AC. Did you get those backwards?

What is the max wattage output on this converter?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my satisfaction is at a 0 now i want a refund of my money.
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Contact the website and they can do that for you.