Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Lost interior lights and dash lights on gas oil or *****

Customer Question
Lost interior lights and...

Lost interior lights and dash lights on gas oil or ***** ***** or speed

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I was driving at night and allof a sudden gadges went nuts and than went black. open door no interior lights everything else works

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Chrysler
I cant get into my account I don't remember my old password ***** payed for info about 2 hours ago and still no email I need help I cant even see how fast im going and how much gas I have already ran out before
2/12/2016
Chrysler Mechanic: Chris, Technician replied 2 years ago
Chris
Chris, Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you. First i need to know what the year and model of the vehicle?

2005 Chrysler pt cruiser convertible

Ok, thanks. I will look up the wiring diagram for your PT and see what some of the things that could cause this. Then I will get back to you asap.

Chris

Ok, found the wiring diagram for the instrument cluster and interior lighting. Those circuits are powered by fuse # ***** in the inside fuse box. Check and/or replace that # ***** fuse. Hopefully that will take care of it.

I hope this helps.

Chris

Hello, just checking back to see if you received my last reply, and if so do you still need help with your problem? Please remember, the website will not automatically credit me from your deposit or subscription without your Rating! Please, use the Rating System Box and Rate our Q&A session today or. If you need to ask more questions, please feel free to ask!

Thank you!

Chris