Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My 2012 chrysler 300, drivers side heat and defrost does not…

Customer Question
my 2012 chrysler 300, drivers...
my 2012 chrysler 300, drivers side heat and defrost does not blow hot air passenger side is ok
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Chrysler
2/11/2016
Chrysler Mechanic: Brad, Dealership Technician replied 2 years ago
Brad
Brad, Dealership Technician

Good afternoon and welcome to JustAnswer!!

My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 18 years and I will do my best to help.

It sounds like you have a bad blend door or broke blend door itself.. I would first start with seeing if the actuator is moving then if so see if the door will spin all the way around and if so the dash will need to come out to replace the blend door..

If you need anymore assistance feel free to reply and don't forget the RATING before leaving the site!!

Have a great day,

Brad