Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2002 Chrysler Town and Country, selector PNDR is all in

Customer Question
2002 Chrysler Town and...

2002 Chrysler Town and Country, selector PNDR is all in blocks tried many thing no luck to go away also van steer wheel not locking with key out

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Chrysler
Replace with new battery, replaced trans computer, neutral switch in tranny found rubbed wire along tranny repaired same
van will not start, you can hear clicking in fuse box van came to us man stopped in front of garage and put in park has not started since
2/11/2016
Chrysler Mechanic: Mike S., ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
Mike S.
Mike S., ASE Certified Technician

Is this a gas or flex and is it the 3.3 or 3.8?

Gas
3.8

Put your finger top on the starter relay and feel if it is what is clicking.

When is this thing clicking?

When you turn the key to start
The van has a gray key
The red dot on dash keeps showing up and going away and sometimes it stays on

Was it the red dot for?

Was the starter relay clicking?

it clicks

Then the starter should crank. Check or replace the fuse #9 in the integrated power module and see if the starter cranks now.

Mike S.
Mike S.
Mike S., ASE Certified Technician