tracer5
tracer5, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certified, L1, Shop Owner, Foreign and Domestic
13677702

We have a 2004 Chrysler Pacifica the Low Beam went on it

Customer Question

We have a 2004 Chrysler Pacifica the Low Beam went on it replaced the bulb and still not working. What will fix the problem. High beams work but not low beam on thr drivers side. Was a recall for this problem? I've been reading that it has happened a lot.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  tracer5 replied 1 year ago.

Hello, first there is not a recall for this, since bulb changed, and there is not a fuse.99% of the time the IPM fialed, its the integrated power module, It contols many things as well as the low beams on each side referred to as low beam driver, The IMP has had known issues but recalls were never issued, I feel you have a bad IPM I have included a link you can copy and paste below "in bold" as well as 2 attachments showing how to change it and a wiring diagram for you

2004 dodge pacifica IPM buy online