Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Names is ***** *****.
, i have a 2006 chyrsler pacifica…

Customer Question
Hey names is *****...

Hey names is ***** *****.

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I have a 2006 chyrsler pacifica that wont start problem just happen today. was driving find. until i started to mess with my amp i got put in. after i installed the new amp my car would not start. lights and everything alse goes on but i hear no crank at all

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Chrysler
2/2/2016
Chrysler Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Have you had the battery checked to make sure its hold a good charge and the cables are clean and tight? Post back when you can and we can work from there.

Let start with making sure the battery is fully charged and the connections are clean and tight. If that checks okay then post back with the results and we can work from there.