Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Where is fuel pump cutoff switch located 2006 chrysler town…

Customer Question
Where is fuel pump cutoff...
Where is fuel pump cutoff switch located 2006 chrysler town and country
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Chrysler
2/1/2016
Chrysler Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello and thank you for your question,

Your 2006 Chrysler dose not have a fuel pump cut off switch. The fuel pump is controlled by the PCM (computer) by ground switching the fuel pump relay . The relay gets its power from the fuse #17 in the IPM as well as the igntion switch. See the wiring diagram in the link below for reference. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Fuel%20pump%20Feb%201.pdf