Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

2005 chrysler town and country wont start just cranks, oil

Customer Question

2005 chrysler town and country wont start just cranks, oil pressure light stays on put 2 quarts of oil in but still does not start
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: van has 110.000 miles no problems at all. ran fine up until that time. is there a reset to the oil pressure light,
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Chrysler Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $16 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Reggie Whiddon replied 1 year ago.

Hello there I'm Reggie, what happened did the van shut down while driving with the oil light on? The oil pressure light will not prevent it from starting, it may shut down but it would start. If it is spinning over. Is there spark at spark plugs? Fuel pressure? Have you scanned the engine for codes?