Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2001 chrysler pt crusier wipers and turn signals both

Customer Question
stopped working at the same...
2001 chrysler pt crusier wipers and turn signals both stopped working at the same time
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Chrysler
1/26/2016
Chrysler Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The problem you are describing may be caused by a failing multi-function switch. In order to determine if that is the case start with checking the turn signal when they stop working, see the steps in the link below. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view them.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Turn%20Sig%20Jan%2026.pdf