Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a lot of files on my Chrysler town and country hard…

Customer Question
I have a lot of...
I have a lot of files on my Chrysler town and country hard drive and I would like to load it to a flash Drive how should I do it?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Chrysler
1/26/2016
Chrysler Mechanic: bill, chrysler master tech replied 2 years ago
bill
bill, chrysler master tech

Harman becker (who manufactured the MY GIG radio systems) did NOT provide any method of a CONSUMER back up, it CAN be done with a witech (factory) scan tool fairly easily assuming you can provide the flash drive that has sufficient capacity.

I don't know why this was but the assumption would be that the dealer would be the only place replacing the radio.

you MAY try a radio repair shop that has some experience in these radios ( they actually went in a few different manufacturers cars (Ferrari used a version) so they may be able to back up the files for you as well.