Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 1997 Town and country. about a week ago my engine…

Customer Question
I have a 1997 Town...
I have a 1997 Town and country. about a week ago my engine light came on, it drove good until last thursday when it finally stopped running. We have had the battery and the alternator tested and both are fine. it drove with no problem sunday and monday this morning the light came on again. What is wrong with my car??
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Chrysler
1/19/2016
Chrysler Mechanic: SARMIENTO22556, Auto Service Technician replied 2 years ago
SARMIENTO22556
SARMIENTO22556, Auto Service Technician

Hello, I will try my best to help you with your concern.

first I would like to say it is very difficult to diagnose the vehicle not being in front of it.

I can only make an educated guess based on all the information you give me.

Does the vehicle run now?

Is or was the check engine light flashing at all?

Have you had the codes scanned?