Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Poked a hole in my gas tank already fix the hole throttle…

Customer Question
Poked a hole in my...
Poked a hole in my gas tank already fix the hole throttle body control light flash and gone away in seconds restarted my computer to see if it would work but the car still will not start
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Chrysler
1/18/2016
Chrysler Mechanic: Chris (aka - Moose), Technician replied 2 years ago
Chris (aka - Moose)

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). No experts here are Just Answer employees, we do not get a paycheck or benefits from JA. We are independent contractors, only paid when you rate our answer.

With the throttle body exposed, key on, if you apply throttle, does the throttle blade respond correct?