Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 2003 chrysler town and country minivan. The back ac…

Customer Question
I have a 2003 chrysler...
I have a 2003 chrysler town and country minivan. The back ac and heat works but it takes the front an hour to come on. O sometimes see the word delay but then it disappears. ???
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Chrysler
1/17/2016
Chrysler Mechanic: bill, chrysler master tech replied 2 years ago
bill
bill, chrysler master tech

the word delay on the display means the engine is too cold to provide good heat so that is normal, now is the engine getting to operating temp meaning the gauge is going to the center point, you MOST LIKELY have either low coolant due to a leak OR a failed thermostat, have you removed the radiator cap and looked at the coolant level?

Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Aftermarket & Factory Electronics