Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

My 2003 chrysler 300m has the steering wheel locked upside

Customer Question

Customer: My 2003 chrysler 300m has the steering wheel locked upside down and I can't turn the ignition key
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I got in the car this morning and the steering wheel had some play in it, I turned it to the left and it locked upside down, I cannot turn the ignition key to start the car. I tried putting it in neutral and that did not release the wheel.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $16) to post your type of question to Chrysler Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  K. Wiggins replied 1 year ago.

Hello, have you tried rocking the whel left to right while turning the key?