Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

I have a 2001 voyager. It makes like a rubbing sound ('t

Customer Question

Hi. I have a 2001 voyager. It makes like a rubbing sound (don't know how else to describe it) when I'm driving slow and turning or backing up. Also shakes a little if I'm going really slow
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

I would have the tires and rims checked to see if any are damaged in any way causing both of these issues here.I have seen bent rims as well as damaged tires that can cause this.If these are o.k. I would check the inner fender liners in the front and rear to see if they are rubbing on the tires or rims at all needing repaired or replaced to correct this here.If these were already checked and found o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete