Mastertech1
Mastertech1, ASE Master Technician
Experience:  30 years of all phases automotive diagnostics and repair. Chrysler Certified
24034660

2010 Town and Country Key fob stuck in ignition, "no bus"

Customer Question

2010 Town and Country Key fob stuck in ignition, "no bus" flashing in milage section ..battery low computer clicking no power
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Mastertech1 replied 1 year ago.

Take a look at the underhood fuse/relay box, check for burned fuse, and you will have to charge the battery or jump the battery to get enough power to remove key after you replace the burned fuses, Then have battery tested for a shorted out cell, if it tests good then you need to have the charging system tested )alternator tested) Thank, Please let me know if I can be of any other assistance to you!