Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have water backing up in the rear panels/doors. My wife

Customer Question

Customer: Hi, my name is ***** ***** I have water backing up in the rear panels/doors. My wife noticed water coming in from several places. Tested with the hose, but no water, but I hear sloshing in the rear panels. Drainage holes?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Just what is above.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $16) to post your type of question to Chrysler Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I'm an independent contractor here at Just Answer.

Can you tell me the year, make, and model?

Water will get in and is allowed to get inside the door through the glass seal, though there there are slits on the pinch welds on the bottom of the door so it can drain out. Have you checked those to see if they are clogged?

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

You should see a rating screen if I have posted an answer, not for an info request.

Your rating is my feedback. If I don't get feedback from customers, I will not be able to continue helping customers here.

Rating me good, bad, or not rating at all does not effect the fee you have paid nor does it close the post.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed.

I like to stay in contact with my customers that appear not pleased, still working on the concern, or have not rated yet. I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off.

Thanks Chris