Chrysler

Chrysler Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chrysler

How do I disarm the alarm system, eveerytime we go to unlock

Customer Question
with the key fob the...
How do I disarm the alarm system, eveerytime we go to unlock with the key fob the alarm goes off and will not shut off.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Chrysler
12/6/2015
Chrysler Mechanic: Brad, Dealership Technician replied 1 year ago
Brad
Brad, Dealership Technician

Good evening and welcome to JustAnswer!!!

To disarm the alarm the BCM(Body Control Module) needs to see a disarm signal from one of the door locks by inserting the key and unlocking it or a signal from the remote.. Have you tried to lock/unlock all the doors including the liftgate to see if it will disarm the alarm?

Talk soon,

Brad

Don't forget to rate so I'm compensated for my time..

Brad
Brad
Brad, Dealership Technician