Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

I have a 2001 chrysler sebring 3.0 and have a code P1400.

Customer Question

Customer: I have a 2001 chrysler sebring 3.0 and have a code P1400. Replaced map sensor, cleared code and as soon as I restart car, code shows up as a pending code
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: This car needs to pass emission
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $16) to post your type of question to Chrysler Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: how long
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

Did you go thru the proper troubleshooting procedure to determine that the map sensor was indeed faulty and not a wiring harness or pcm issue instead?