Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.
7276279

I have a 2013 300c. The cruise control is internment or just

Customer Question

I have a 2013 300c. The cruise control is internment or just wont come on. What could be the problem and how much am I looking at to fix it?
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to be able to determine the cost of the repair you are going to need to have some test steps performed to determine what is failing, the first thing that needs to be done is the cruise control system will need to be scanned to see what the fault code and or codes are that should be setting when the system failed. With out the scan there is no place else to start beside you checking the fuse for the system. The fuse is the #49 (10 amp ) fuse. If you do not have access to a factory scan tool then unfortunately this will need to be done by your dealer. Most dealer will charge you an hour in labor to determine the cause .