rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975
12769047

Engine is getting fuel but we're not fire

Customer Question

Category: Chrysler
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.
I have been in this business since 1975 and also teach automotive repair. I am confident
we can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skill
level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to
get to satisfactory results. Please be patient!
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in
return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there
is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I
can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you
through it.

See attachment of all that is needed to run the engine.

Thanks, Ron

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Didn't get any imformation about my problem now u asking for more money u didn't help at all. 2011 Chrysler 200 engine will not fire but have good fuel pressure getting fuel change both camshaft sensor and crankshaft position sensor under plug battery for 24 hours still want crank
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 1 year ago.

Did you address every thing I suggested? Talk to me, we are on the Internet and I can't see you or your car from here.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Didnt get an answer but u want to talk I can read u didn't tell me anything but who u is
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 1 year ago.

You still haven't answered my questions about 2 hat you gave done do far. I can't help you in the dark.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What answer did u give me on my problem 2011 Chrysler 200 have fuel but no fire I change crankshaft sensor and both cam position sensor still not fire disconnected the battery for 24 hours still want crank do u have answer yes or no?
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 1 year ago.

What were your results of all the tests I sent you to check in that attachment? I need test result readings.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Never seen an answer from u those 5 step didn't apply to my question vehilce have fuel but not fire want crank if u trying to help u call me(###) ###-####
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 1 year ago.

Most likely a bad battery or starter then.

Thanks, Ron

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Battery is not bad and starter is good engine willnt fire not spark to spark plugs
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
In the future if u have this same problem check the wiring harness because that was my problem
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 1 year ago.

The answers are given in a logical order, you jump right into heart surgery without any preliminaries>

Thanks, Ron