Chris
Chris, Technician
Experience:  30 years certified Chrysler technician, smog license Certified Master Technician
12365498

I have a 2004 Chrysler Pacifica. When the automatic lock

Customer Question

I have a 2004 Chrysler Pacifica. When the automatic lock system does not lock after 15 mph I lose everything on my driver's side door. Ususally after the car sits, it will start working again or if it finally does the automatic lock thing it will start working. Any ideas??
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer. I have seen this before and it is either broken wires in the black rubber convoluted boot between the driver's door and the body, or a failing driver's door switch assembly. Peel that boot back and inspect for any broken wires and repair/splice them as needed. If you do not see any broken wires then have that switch assembly replaced.

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello, just checking back to see if you received my last reply, and if so do you still need help with your problem? Please remember, the website will not automatically credit me from your deposit or subscription without your Rating! Please, use the Rating System Box and Rate our Q&A session today or. If you need to ask more questions, please feel free to ask!

Thank you!

Chris