How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ron Z. Your Own Question
Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Chrysler Tech -
Category: Chrysler
Satisfied Customers: 18875
Experience:  18+yrs experience. State Inspector & Chrysler Diagnostics
Type Your Chrysler Question Here...
Ron Z. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Ron..I hav attempted the override procedure and it still

Customer Question

Hi Ron..I hav attempted the override procedure and it still won't shift. I am assuming that the override you are reffering to is the thin pink plastic part that you can reach through the cubby side wall.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately, it appears you have an open/unrated question with me. I will need to opt-out and forward you to another Tech that may better assist you.