sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master & Advanced level certified, Chrysler Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist
9825021

My U-Connect button needed to be reset so I disconnected the

Customer Question

My U-Connect button needed to be reset so I disconnected the battery and now it works, but now my check engine is on and it shows 4 different sensor codes. To it to mechanic, he cleared codes but they came riight back and check engine light is still on. The will ride rough and sometimes shut off, but start right up drive fine with light still on. Help!
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

After reconnecting the battery you would need to relearn the steering angle sensor but that's it. There would be a steering angle sensor code set in the ABS module but just the act of disconnecting and reconnecting the battery shouldn't have caused any other issues and definitely nothing in the powertrain control module.

Do you know what P codes are setting?

Nothing was done to try to repair the problems?