Roger, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Automotive Technician
88470418

Im trying to locate the neutral safety switch on a 2003 PT

Customer Question

Im trying to locate the neutral safety switch on a 2003 PT Cruiser to replace it. Can you help?
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'd be happy to help! The neutral safety switch on this vehicle is part of the transmission range sensor. It is located in the transmission behind the valve body assembly, so trans pan and filter must be removed before the valve body can be removed for access to the sensor. If you have any more questions let me know. Please don't forget to rate, they won't compensate me unless I've been rated. Thank you!

Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.

Just a reminder to please remember to rate, they won't compensate me unless I've been rated. Thank you!