Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

The Bluetooth in my 2012 300 will not stay paired with my

Customer Question

The Bluetooth in my 2012 300 will not stay paired with my Galaxy S6 had the car 2 years,problem just started
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

This may be a fault in the software with the blue tooth in the vehicle and a dealer may need to update the vehicle software for the newer phone as I have seen the newer model phones with issues like this here with the system needing the updated software.if you have not contacted a dealer to see if there is any updated software to correct this here I would see if they can check this for you.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.