Welcome, I am Chris (aka-Moose)
The first thing I would like to do is remove the cluster, start the car and wiggle the cluster connector and wire harness to try and make this occur to see if its a concern at the cluster or possibly a ground. Is that something you could do?
Have you monitored the battery voltage, a charging system issue to high or low volts could cause this.
----------Once you get an answer----------
1) Please realize I base my info requests and answers on what you type.
2) The more you can tell me the faster and better I can help.
3) I am not an employee for Just Answer, they pay me nothing to help you.
4) I am paid by the customer from your deposit, but only when you rate my answer.
5) You will notice it says rate to finish, rating does not close the post, or end our conversation.
6) I am going to stay in contact with you until you respond and tell me your happy or pleased with the answer. So please reply and let me know the progress on the issue and our discussion or if more help is needed.