Chrysler

Chrysler Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chrysler

Have an 05 Sebring and had problems with the battery

Customer Question
connections. Have them fixed now...
Have an 05 Sebring and had problems with the battery connections. Have them fixed now but engine light came on and transmission will not shift out of gear could this be the same issue as talked about above? Thanks in advance
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Chrysler
11/2/2015
Chrysler Mechanic: Chris (aka - Moose), Technician replied 2 years ago
Chris (aka - Moose)

Welcome, I am Chris (aka-Moose)

Is the shifter stuck in park, if so do the brake lights work?

Do you have the ability to scan it for codes?

----------Once you get an answer----------

1) Please realize I base my info requests and answers on what you type.

2) The more you can tell me the faster and better I can help.

3) I am not an employee for Just Answer, they pay me nothing to help you.

4) I am paid by the customer from your deposit, but only when you rate my answer.

5) You will notice it says rate to finish, rating does not close the post, or end our conversation.

6) I am going to stay in contact with you until you respond and tell me your happy or pleased with the answer. So please reply and let me know the progress on the issue and our discussion or if more help is needed.

Thanks Chris

As mentioned in my first response, I would stay in contact with you. I've noticed you have not rated the post. So I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off.

Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician