Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

I have a 2008 PT Cruiser in good condition, just replaced

Customer Question

I have a 2008 PT Cruiser in good condition, just replaced the original battery (new battery is good) but turn the key over and there is no sound whatsoever; all the electronics work but no sound when turning the key over to start position. I tried crossing the bolts on the solenoid and I hear whirling sound, but not engaging the motor sound. What do you think it is?
Category: Chrysler
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Amedee replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with your question. Please accept my offer and call me now.

Expert:  Amedee replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

It's Amedee from just answer. I am just checking in to see how things turned out and if you need further assistance. Please let me know.

Amedee