Chris
Chris, Technician
Experience:  30 years certified Chrysler technician, smog license Certified Master Technician
12365498

Have a Chrysler 300 06 srt8 replaced right headlamp

Customer Question

Have a Chrysler 300 06 srt8 replaced right headlamp Assyrians replaced hideaway low beam bulb the turn signal and high beam work also I used the old ballista but low beam won't work left side lights all work
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer. I have seen this before, and it was the ballist causing the problem. Replace the ballist assembly and your light will work again.

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello, just checking back to see if you received my last reply, and if so do you still need help with your problem? Please remember, the website will not automatically credit me from your deposit or subscription without your Rating! Please, use the Rating System Box and Rate our Q&A session today or. If you need to ask more questions, please feel free to ask!

Thank you!

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Me

Thank you!

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Did you get that headlamp working?

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Thank you!

Chris