Jack
Jack, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Chrysler Master Certified
77854973

I have a 2007 chrysler town and counrty lx 3.3 v6. Its

Customer Question

I have a 2007 chrysler town and counrty lx 3.3 v6. Its popping codes p2074, p0201, p0204, p0205, p02074pd, p0305pd , p0201pd, p0204pd , p0205pd. Ive changed plugs, wires, ignition coil, and ecm. It has rough idle but seems to get better at higher speeds.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

hello and thank you for your guestion, I will do my best with the information that you provide. sounds like you could possibly have a vacumm leak that is causing the P2074 code start by running the engine and spraying brake or carb clean around the intake and listen for a change in RPM, if nothing then check your wiring for the throttle position sensor and Map sensor for a short or open and inspect the connectors for spread terminals. as for all the injector codes i would suspect there is an issue with the ASD control circuit which powers the injectors (PCM provides the ground). check your powers and grounds for corrosion especially at the splices. start there and please let me know what you find, feel free to ask more gueastion as needed, I recieve nothing untill you are happy. good luck and thanks again!

Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

Is there any update?

Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

please rate my service if there is no further assitance needed.