camerontech
camerontech, Technician
Experience:  diagnostic auto tech
89602740

I HAVE A 2007 CHRYSLER 300 TOURING, WHEN YOU TURN RIGHT

Customer Question

I HAVE A 2007 CHRYSLER 300 TOURING, WHEN YOU TURN RIGHT UNDER ACCELERATION THE
CAR WILL STOP ACCELERATING AND THE ESP LIGHT COMES ON. YOU HAVE TO TAKE YOUR
FOOT OFF THE ACCELERATOR PEDAL AND PRESS IT DOWN TO MAKE THE CAR ACCELERATE
AGAIN. THE E S P LIGHT WILL GO OFF WHEN THE CAR STARTS TO ACCELERATE AGAIN.
ALSO THE CRUSE CONTROL WILL SHUT OFF WHEN YOU REACH 56 OR 57 MILE PER HOUR
AND YOU CAN NOT TURN IT ON AGAIN UNTIL YOU ARE GOING LESS THAN 56 OR 57 MILE PER HOUR. IT WORK PROPERLY AT SPEEDS LESS THAN 56 OR 57 MPH. IS IT THE SPEED
SENSOR ON THE TRANSMISSION. PLEASE INFORM Customer--REDFIELD ARKANSAS. THANKS
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  camerontech replied 2 years ago.

Hi there,

My name is ***** ***** I am a licenced diagnostic technician with over 20 years experience.

I will do my best to help you with your automotive problem. Please remember, I cannot see, hear or feel your vehicle which can make diagnosing very complicated and some vehicle require extensive diagnotics that require certain diagnostics computers that can not be done over a computer or phone.

A positive rating is always appreciated for my time and knowledge to help you with your problem.

It sounds like a wheel speed sensor i loosing signal at one of the front wheels, so it is engaging the traction control.

This will require a diagnostic scanner to monitor the abs sensors at each wheel and see which one is cutting out.

If you have a really bad wheel bearing , or a harness is being stressed and pulled when turning you can get the same symptom.

This will need to be scanned to proceed any further.