Jared D
Jared D, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Shop Supervisor at County Fleet
62275574

I have a 2011 chrysler 300c that I had to replace the

Customer Question

i have a 2011 chrysler 300c that I had to replace the alternator. The sunroof has not been working properly. It functions fully but not properly. All the buttons seem out of whack. Please help.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Jared D replied 1 year ago.

It sounds like the sunroof lost it's normalization programming when you changed the battery. This is pretty easy to fix. I attached the procedure for getting it "normalized " again. Let me know if this gets it working correctly again.

Expert:  Jared D replied 1 year ago.

I just wanted to see if you needed any additional information. If I have been of some assistance to you I would appreciate a positive rating. Thanks!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That did not work for me. I replied to you yesterday concerning this. There has to be some simple solution. I haven't given a review yet. I would greatly appreciate an answer thy gives me a remedy or fix for my problem. Thanks
Expert:  Jared D replied 1 year ago.

I didn't receive the response. There must have been a malfunction. Here is the diagnostic fault tree from Chrysler. What exactly are the buttons doing? You said they are out of wack.