Chrysler

Chrysler Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chrysler

I have problems with my PT Cruiser 2002 and he does not want

Customer Question
Hello my name is***** have...
Hello my name is***** have problems with my PT Cruiser 2002 and he does not want me arrested, you drive an electromechanical and tells me that the key is decoded
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Chrysler
10/1/2015
Chrysler Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Karla, after reading you question Its not clear to as to what it is you are needing, if you can please explain what it is you are needing with full details I will try and help you get this resolved. Post back when you can and we can work from there.

hello, what happens is q my bus does not turn and not estartea or do anything, factory alarm is activated and does not even putting off swicher, and not know what else to do, and you have a few escanner and nothing, the bus is a 2002 PT Cruiser, do not give the problem

Im still not sure I know what you are asking me, are you saying the computer is not reading the key?

if you do not want to read the key and either the bus or anything estartea it goes blank

What dose estartea mean

does not turn the noise, what you hear is more than the range

I'm sorry , I am not doing well with understanding your grammar. If you can get someone to translate for you in a language I can understand I will try and help you.

Do you know how to desactivate the PT Cruiser 2002 alarm?

If the alarm will not read your coded key the it will activate and in order to determine the cause you are going to need to start with having the system scanned to determine why.

I scanned it and it didn't read. Engine does not start nor starter motor does anything

What did not read, are you using a full scan tool or a code reader?

Ron, ASE Certified Technician