AZTechBrian
AZTechBrian, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Owner
77606712

IS THERE ADJUSTMENT ALIGNMENT IN THE REAR SUSPENSION ON THE

Customer Question

IS THERE ADJUSTMENT FOR THE ALIGNMENT IN THE REAR SUSPENSION ON THE 2012 TOWN&COUNTRY??
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  AZTechBrian replied 2 years ago.

Unfortunately the rear alignment is not adjustable on your van.

Are you having problems with strange tire wear?

If you would like, I can provide you with the alignment specifications for your van for reference only. They are not adjustable, but if they are off can indicate possible damage to one of your suspension components. If you would like them just let me know.

If I have answered your question, please remember to click accept and rate. If you need to follow up regarding this issue you can do so at any time free of charge even after accepting my answer. Please let me know if I can assist you further. Thanks for allowing me to help you!