Juan Crespo
Juan Crespo, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  A.S.E. Master Technician, Advanced Level, Emissions - Asian, Domestic, & European
19298667

I just replaced my ac compressor dryer and office tube and

Customer Question

I just replaced my ac compressor dryer and office tube and belt. I put pag oil in the compressor 3oz dryer 2oz and condenser 3oz pulled a vacumn and it holds added 12oz can and the compressor turns on and off it wouldn't take a second can and if I jump the pressure sensor the line freezes at the orfice tube would be...03 hummer h2
Category: Chrysler
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I dumped the freon and checked the orfice which way should the arrow point towards the condenser or firewall.. Anyways I reversed it and pulled vacumn and added freon and does the same thing lines freezes coming out of the fire wall up to the orfice tube
Expert:  Juan Crespo replied 1 year ago.

Hi there. Welcome to our site.

I'm sorry for the confusion; did you replace the compressor as well as the accumulator (dryer) and the orifice tube?