Chrysler

Chrysler Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chrysler

I had to unplug the fuse to the drivers door on my 2004

Customer Question
pacifica. It was causing the...
I had to unplug the fuse to the drivers door on my 2004 pacifica. It was causing the lights on that side and the stereo would not shut off. Also my windows quit working. The alarm would go off too. As soon as I pulled the fuse all problems stopped other then windows still won't work
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Chrysler
9/24/2015
Chrysler Mechanic: sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

I expect you have a failed left front door module but it may be a wiring issue. It's possible that the problem is actually a short inside the integrated power module between this circuit and another, or it could be an issue in the harness.

If you unplug the module and reinstall the fuse do the problems return?

sprinkles08
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician