Chrysler

Chrysler Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chrysler

Code. U110E. U1403. U0141. U110C

Customer Question
Code. U110E....
Code. U110E. U1403. U0141. U110C
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Chrysler
How long before I get my answer
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
9/17/2015
Chrysler Mechanic: Chris (aka - Moose), Technician replied 2 years ago
Chris (aka - Moose)

Below are links to the diag steps on these codes.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/u110c.pdf

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/u1403.pdf

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/u110e.pdf

I would need to know which module stored the 0141 code.

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris

Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician